Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Celebrity Sighting

Tonight, I went for a run. This season, I've been running up the West Side Highway along Riverside Drive, as opposed to down the West Side Highway. Going up, you feel much closer to nature since you're running through Riverside Park. As a result, you pass by more park-like activities like soccer, playground play, and even a kind of hip watering hole at the 79th Street Boat Basin.


I started late in the day, which usually I hate, because I don't like to run in the dark. But it wasn't too dark for me to see Joan Allen, walking her little dog! I wanted to shout out to her, "Thanks for saving Jason Bourne!"

2 comments:

teahouse said...

OMG..you saw Joan Allen??!!!

Eeeek!! I love her!! I wish I'd been there. I would totally have gushed.

TCho said...

apparently her dog's name is Pippie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Allen#Personal_life