Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday Post #01: Start The Violins

Now that Mother's Day is over, we can all celebrate (wait for it, while I turn on my echo sound effect) Four Days Until My Birthday-day, day, day....

In the past year since my last birthday post, when I entered my THIRTIES, I've felt a bit older and a bit wiser. Indeed, the year 2007 will go down as the year TCho chilled out. These days, as an old man, I don't think I'm quite as high strung or chewed to the bit as I used to be. I mean, sure, I still make my trademark snap and willful judgements, but being in my wisdomous thirties, that just means they're true.


Anyhow, I probably can't top last year's birthday blogging series, (and actually I've been a terrible blogger, well, for the last 8 months), but hopefully I can convince some folks to stick around to the big day. Maybe I'll scare the crap out of everyone in my birthday suit.

2 comments:

bigislandjeepguy said...

aw, don't tease like that. you'll probably post a photo in some sort of suit and tie and say "this is my birthday suit". which would be unfair and unjust. and un- anything else you could think of.

bigislandjeepguy said...

aw, don't tease like that. you'll probably post a photo in some sort of suit and tie and say "this is my birthday suit". which would be unfair and unjust. and un- anything else you could think of.