Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More Site News: Somewhat New Look

I've had a few battles with HTML. I've been wanting to change my template forever. Even the mommy blogs out there have better looks than mine.

When I first tackled the HTML beast last year, it proved to be a horrendous decision. I had never spent so much time on something so impossible ever since I tried to go digging for oil in my back yard when I was 9.

I really thought I was going to have to resort to having a tutor be like "Ok, move your cursor there. No, wait. You lost it. Are you retarded? This isn't hard." But like many others have commented, and in my typically late "living under a rock" way of discovering the conveniences of life, the new blogger software makes adjusting the template oh so easy.

So I think I picked some pretty good colors, and I've cleaned up my sidebar a bit, so that everything has the same margins and it doesn't look like so amateur anymore.

I think the world is a better place now.

6 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

I really do think that it's not the aesthetics of the blog that makes the blog fun ... it's the writer :) And you know I love you :)

Michael said...

I love the new look, but I agree with groovetheory, I read your blog for what you have to say, not for what it looks like. By the way, I hear you on the HTML thing. Could there be a more tedious and painstaking process?

Anonymous said...

It looks really nice. Again if you ever want/need help with HTML, just let me know :)

Todd HellsKitchen said...

You're a pro!

Ming the Merciless said...

You looking pimping, bro!

Jase said...

Great new look! :)