Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All Of A Sudden I've Become Lazy


For some reason in the past couple of weeks, I've become very lazy. I've been working from home a lot, which really means that I am free to do nothing of great significance. I haven't been making my usual daily trips to the gym, and I can see it in my waistline. I even haven't been that inspired to cook anything new lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's the weather. I did go on a couple of job interviews last week, one of which I really liked. So maybe that will bring some spice to my life.

Now of course, the most constructive thing for me to do would be to post all day to describe all the tantalizing things I do, but I've been very uninspired on that front too. Thank god for American Idol for giving me fodder.

6 comments:

teahouse said...

So razy!!

Maybe it's the weather, and Daylight Savings Time. Those things always mess with me more than I think they will.

GrooveTheory said...

Definitely the DST bullcrap. I've been just so blah since Monday. Goodluck on that job interview babe.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

It's a lazy time for me as well!

Ming the Merciless said...

Eeerrrrr....I think you need a boyfriend OR a boy friend. :-)

Anonymous said...

I get my AI updates from you and only you.

Nathalie H.D. said...

Expanding waistline, not feeling like much... any cravings? Maybe you're pregnant?

Ok, just joking.
It's my first visit here, enjoyed reading you, arrived here through Ming (sorry Ming for dobbing you in)
Greetings from sunny Sydney