Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's In San Francisco

Time for another week in San Francisco. It's Valentine's Day and I'm here in San Francisco on another work trip. Nothing romantic though is happening on my end. It would have been nice to have had a day off. It's a nice sunny day here. Alas, I had to work today. I remember at my old job, I commented one time to a partner, "You know, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow." And he was like "Oh really? Do we get the day off?"


San Franciscans also have nicer street marketing battalions. In New York, all we get are menus to some random Indian restaurant on every street corner. But today in San Francisco, I got a fake blue carnation from Nivea, a free red frisbee from Virgin Atlantic, and a flyer about what a horrible employer Blue Diamond Nuts is. Also, I found out that San Franciscans like to whack the crap out of each other by hosting the biggest pillow fight that I have ever seen.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

1 comment:

teahouse said...

Public pillow fight, awesome! I wish I were there.