Saturday, December 08, 2007

I Confess

I was tagged a while ago by Christopher to answer the following questions...This is my second meme! (Here was my first one.) I'm gaining in-roads into blogger world. Woo-hoo!

Taken a picture completely naked? Nope.

Made out with a friend on your MySpace/Facebook page? Not yet. I actually can't stand Myspace because every myspace page I go to has music playing. Um, I 've got my own music, thank you. Why would I want to listen to yours?

Danced in front of your mirror naked? Nope.

Told a lie? Sure. Who hasn't?

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yes...Story of my life, unfortunately.

Been arrested? Omg, I'd be pissing in my pants if I were ever arrested.

Made out with someone of the same sex? Uh, do you need to ask?

Seen someone die? Well, I skied past someone at Whistler one time, and there was a rescue crew around him. Later on, I found out that he had done a jump on his snowboard and landed on a rock on his chest, and had died. Pretty sad.

Slept in until 5pm? Embarrasingly, yes. I think I could sleep 12 hours every day if I wanted to.

Had sex at work? Nope, but have thought about it.

Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes, I took quite a few naps in the back row of classroom lectures.

Held a snake?
Nope. Snakes give me the heebie-jeebies. When I was little, I once ran over a snake with a lawn mower, and I heard some banging and then saw the two halves of a snake SHOOT out of the lawn mower chute. I ran over and looked and the two pieces were still moving!

Ran a red light? Yeah, and apparently, I had led a high speed chase for about two miles because I didn't notice that a cop was trying to pull me over. He hadn't turned on the siren, so I didn't hear anything, and I was just driving along. Boy was he pissed when I finally noticed and pulled over.

Been suspended from school? No, I was a good boy.

Totaled your car in an accident? One time, a moped smashed into the passenger side of my car. Who knew a tiny moped could do so much damage?

Pole danced? Nope.

Smoked? Tried it. Didn't like it.

Been fired from a job? Nope.

Sang karaoke? A couple times. And actually, at my friend's birthday dinner, the karaoke system had this interesting grading system based on a score out of 100 points. Me and another guy sang a Backstreet Boys song and got a 95! The highest score by far of the night and one of my proudest moments.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Hmm. I'm sure I have, but can't think of anything at the moment.

Laughed until a drink came out your nose? Nah.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Sure.

Kissed in the rain? Sadly no. My life is not a romantic movie.

Sang in the shower? Nah.

Given your private parts a nickname? Nah. I'm kind of a prude, I guess.

Ever gone out without underwear? Not really. That kind of grosses me out.

Sat on a roof top? Sure.

Played chicken? I don't even know what this means.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Well, I haven't been pushed into a pool. But I have FALLEN into a pool with all my clothes on. I can be quite the klutz. Well, actually one time was on purpose. I thought it would be fun to jump into the pool with my bike when I was a kid, and to be truthful, it kind of was.

Broken a bone? Sure. Read here.

Mooned/flashed someone? Nah. See my answer above about "nicknames."

Shaved your head? Not completely, but have come pretty close. I do think about it sometimes because putting product in my hair is a real pain.

Slept naked? A few times, but I don't really like it because I get cold. Plus I've discovered these pj lounge pants made by American Essentials, that I swear, if I could live in them, I would.

Played a prank on someone? Sadly, I'm not very creative.

Had a gym membership? I'm addicted to Equinox.

Felt like killing someone? Clients, coworkers, friends...take your pick.

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Nope. Have they made me? Sure.

Cried over someone you were in love with? Yes.

Had sex more than 10 times in one day? Whoa. Is that even possible?

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? I think I would pity someone who had these as a pet.

Been in a band? Yes, in Middle School, I was like Lisa Simpson and played the saxophone.

Subscribed to Maxim? Nah, the only magazine I subscribe to is New York.

Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? Um, probably. But I doubt I would remember anything after taking 10 shots.

Shot a gun? No.

Had sex today? No. I'm as sick as a dog right now and SO not in the mood.

Played strip poker? Nope.

Tripped on mushrooms? No. Unless you count getting heady over truffles, then yes.

Donated Blood? Yes, but not in a while.

Video taped yourself having sex? Nah. I'm not very photogenic.

Eaten alligator meat? Nope. But I had crocodile when I lived in Oz.

Ever jump out of an airplane? No.

Have you been to more than 10 countries? Yep, and counting!

Ever wanted to have sex with a platonic friend? Um....yeah.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chicken is a game, or more like a death wish where you and someone else drive (or ride a bike when you're a kid) directly at each other and the first person to turn away is the chicken. I... always was the chicken. :)

teahouse said...

Hey, great post. It seems that you're just as strait-laced as I am, heehee.

And I'm not sure, but I think chicken has something to do with pretending you're going to have a head-on collision with someone, and then turning at the last minute.

Ming the Merciless said...

You're such a goodie two shoe. YOu need to loosen up and let it all hang out, figuratively speaking, of course.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

You haven't lived if you've never taken a naked picture. What you waiting for... snap away.