Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things That Go Bump In The Dark

Last night, I saw Quantum of Solace, with my dream boyfriend, Daniel Craig. As bad as the reviews were, this movie did not disappoint me at all. Then again, I think Daniel Craig could be catching flies, and I'd be first in line to watch him.


Anyhow, before the movie, I had spent the day being fairly active. I ran about 6 miles in the early afternoon, and then played about 90 min of tennis in the early evening, right before the movies. I cut it close and met my friends about 30 min before the movie started.

As we were watching, I felt a jolt of pain in my left hamstring. Fuck, it was a cramp and it was killing me. I sat up a little and then straightened out my leg and stretched it as much as I could. Then my friend turns and whispers to me, "Dude, are you playing footsie with your neighbor?"

Oops.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Thanks for the good review... i should try and see this over the upcoming holiday weekend... SFX always look better on a big screen... And so does Mr. Craig!

Ming the Merciless said...

HAHAHA! Daniel Craig got your blood flowing....the wrong way.