Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Must Mean That Colin Farrell and I Are Destined To BeTogether

So I saw this on Manhattan Chowder, and thought it was fun. Plus, recently, I was talking to someone who told me all these impressions that he had of me that I thought were totally one-sided and wrong, and made me think, "Geez, does everyone think that of me?" The below actually sounds more like me.

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seen the Colin Farrell home-made video with his ex-girlfriend?!?!?

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

You nut.

Michael said...

Hey, thanks for the link! You and Dublin sound like fun.

Wayne said...

Colin Farrell is MINE!

teahouse said...

Hey, I belong in Paris!!

Which makes sense, because I love Paris. Although the Fiance hates it. I guess I'll have to go live there by myself!

Ming the Merciless said...

I belong in Milan.

And yes, I have seen the Colin Farrel home video. All I can say is WOWZER!